grimAuxiliatrix
((Open RP))

81008100dedhoof8easts:

==>

Yep, nothing like it!

You slide your hoof around her once more, and down a bit, getting a little frisky, perhaps moreso than is strictly called for while you’re still technically in public.

Quite

(you try and repress the thoughts of drinking your matesprit dry, maybe you should warn her about what you are.)

((Open RP))

81008100dedhoof8easts:

==>

With a smirk, you slip a hoof around Kanaya and take to your god mode. Carrying her, you wing to the skies, landing on the ledge right in front of the clock’s face.

Returning to normal, you note the presence of a door - an idea is already forming in your head about the inappropriate use of that door.

Take a look, Kanaya, we’re on top of the world!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha.

Yes Its Quite A Remarkable Sight Isnt It

I Love Being Up High

(the solitude of the clock tower fills your mind with unnaturally horrible imagines)

((Open RP))

81008100dedhoof8easts:

==>

You think for a second, looking around, and it suddenly occurs to you exactly where to go.

Saaaaaaaay…
How a8out we go there?

You point with a hoof, up to the clock tower.

Oh Ive Never Been There Before

Thats A Great Idea Vriska

((Open RP))

pulse-and-jane:

hooved-seamstress:

pulse-and-jane:

“No! Why would you want to do that? I…thought we were friends.”

Because I Need It

(she called you her friends, why does she have to make this so hard)

If you need blood, you could’ve just asked. I have a few bags of it in my backpack.

(she has a very good point, why didn’t you just ask)

I

Dont Know

((Open RP))

pulse-and-jane:

hooved-seamstress:

pulse-and-jane:

She quickly stands, trying her best to get away from Kanaya. “Kanaya, stop, please, what are you doing?”

Its Simple Jane I Want Your Blood

Now How About You Hold Still And Let Me Have Some

“No! Why would you want to do that? I…thought we were friends.”

Because I Need It

(she called you her friends, why does she have to make this so hard)

((Open RP))

pulse-and-jane:

hooved-seamstress:

pulse-and-jane:

She feels Kanaya’s fangs sink into her neck. “Ouch!” She yelled out in pain and tried to push Kanaya off. “Get off of me!!”

(You get knocked off, but with the taste of blood fresh on your lips your hungry for more)

She quickly stands, trying her best to get away from Kanaya. “Kanaya, stop, please, what are you doing?”

Its Simple Jane I Want Your Blood

Now How About You Hold Still And Let Me Have Some

((Open RP))

pulse-and-jane:

hooved-seamstress:

pulse-and-jane:

Jane snaps awake as the other jumps on her. “Ah! Kanaya, what’re you doing??”

((oh shit, i found some sugary food.

praise satan!))

(Kanaya goes for the neck)

She feels Kanaya’s fangs sink into her neck. “Ouch!” She yelled out in pain and tried to push Kanaya off. “Get off of me!!”

(You get knocked off, but with the taste of blood fresh on your lips your hungry for more)

((Open RP))

pulse-and-jane:

hooved-seamstress:

pulse-and-jane:

Jane was still not paying attention, even nodding off a little bit.

((just like the mod))

(Kanaya tackles Jane)

Jane snaps awake as the other jumps on her. “Ah! Kanaya, what’re you doing??”

((oh shit, i found some sugary food.

praise satan!))

(Kanaya goes for the neck)

((Open RP))

pulse-and-jane:

hooved-seamstress:

pulse-and-jane:

Jane seems completely oblivious to the fact that Kanaya is slowly inching closer to her.

(You move in close enough to examine her neck)

Jane was still not paying attention, even nodding off a little bit.

((just like the mod))

(Kanaya tackles Jane)

motherbucking-miracles:

hooved-seamstress:

motherbucking-miracles:

You feel yourself getting weaker as your blood is slowly sucked from your body.

AhHh…MoThErFuCk…

(The sopor is beginning to make your vision all fuzzy, you release Gamzee and rub your eyes)

You collapse, breathing heavily, blood slowly oozing from the neck wounds onto the ground.

(Kanaya wanders into the forest forgetting all about Gamzee)